El Ultimo Gran Blog: Despues de Este... no hay mas.

sábado, noviembre 11, 2006

210 - I'll Be Fine Anywhere


Powered by Castpost


Sometimes it's a lonely life i lead,
Sometimes i just don't care
No one around me to put down me,
I can go anywhere.
Well, i'm alone but i'm alright,
I'm on my own on a saturday night,
I don't know, honey, i don't care.


I'll be fine anywhere,
I'm doing alright.
I'll be fine anywhere,
I know a lot about living,
It don't pay to care,
I'll be fine anywhere.

--------------------------------------
[Ringo Starr, Vertical Man]
I'll Be Fine Anywhere

Sí, estoy solo pero estoy bien, me gusta esto XD
Parece que estaré fuera de línea algunos días más así que... no me extrañes, volveré ¬__¬ Oh sí, volveré!! Mientras tanto canta con Ringo, tan simpático él como siempre!

No hay comentarios.: